- This engineer will participate in process development activities, writing protocols, data gathering, and analysis.
- Candidate will analyze data and provide recommendations on trends, correlations, response variables, DOE’s etc in an effort to better understand process interdependencies.
- The candidate may be interfacing with an internal cross functional team while working on these programs.
- Experience: 1-5 years in Engineering, Process Development, and/or Quality Engineering setting.
- Hands-on experience and technical expertise in a development environment a must. ISO-9000, GMP, medical device manufacturing experience a plus.
- Statistical analysis required within a development or manufacturing setting.
- Experience with high volume and/or high precision manufacturing a plus.
- Special Skills: Computer Literacy with skills in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Access, plus MiniTab, JMP (or equivalent software).
- Experience & expertise in Statistical Analysis including DOE and SPC. Communication, Organization, Report Writing, and Presentation skills a must.
- Must be able to develop working relationships with various internal core competencies and work as a team member.
Education & Qualifications Required
- Education: Degree in Scientific or Engineering Discipline, Chemical, Physicist or Mechanical degree an advantage.
- Specialized Training: Six Sigma Black Belt and DFSS experience desirable.
- MiniTab/JMP Statistical software desirable.
Other Relevant Information
- Support new produce/process validations.
- Design, execute, and analyze experiments.
- Provide process optimization.
- Develop and support new manufacturing processes and technologies.
- Support existing manufacturing processes, quality improvements and cost reductions.
- Ensure product quality and all tasks are in accordance with established SOPs, GMPs, Divisional Specifications, and EHS standards.
- Train manufacturing and junior personnel in required operations.
- Will not have direct reports, may lead small project teams.
If you would like to discuss this vacancy or to discuss your career and other job opportunities in confidence, contact us:
14 Danville Business Park, Kilkenny, Ireland
+353 56 77 90100