- It is a highly technical role required to support, debug and improve complex automation systems.
- Develop \ design and implement cost justified process and equipment improvements with minimal impact to production operating under 24/7 environment
- Identify and eliminate repetitious machine failures
- Develop methods to ensure personnel engaged in operations\maintenance activities have sufficient knowledge to perform their assigned tasks
- Prepare design specifications and associated documentation for equipment and system upgrades
- Fault-finding \ troubleshooting of equipment and process issues
- Installation, Commissioning and Validation of automation lines
- Implement improvements under change control
- Develop Functional and Detailed Design Specifications from formal and informal User Requirement Specifications
- Present, where appropriate, technical data to internal/external audit and inspection groups
- Ensure Health and Safety Regulations and Procedure are adhered to at all times for self and others
Education & Qualifications Required
- Bachelors in Engineering (mechanical \ electronic) preferred.
- A minimum of 4 years in technical role in high volume manufacturing environment.
- Good problem solving abilities – able to identify facts, consider alternative approaches and evaluate the most appropriate action
- Medical device and/or pharmaceutical industry experience preferred
- Experience working in a validated environment with strong discipline with regard to change control is preferred
If you would like to discuss this vacancy or to discuss your career and other job opportunities in confidence, contact us:
14 Danville Business Park, Kilkenny, Ireland
+353 56 77 90100