- Working alongside engineers / technicians to complete “as-builts” of existing site drawings and support site projects with their drawing requirements.
- The CAD Designer will be responsible for preparing detailed construction and manufacturing drawings for a pharmaceutical manufacturing facility.
- Working alongside project managers / engineers (both internal and external support organisations) as part of capital and maintenance projects.
- Working alongside quality and validation personnel as part of projects / product approval processes.
- Taking hand drafted “mark ups” from those that have already walked the facility and updating the soft copy of the relevant drawing to reflect the “as built”.
- Completion of flag checks.
- On site checking of details.
- Expediting back checking and “sign off” of completed drawings.
- Adherence to site PFD and P&ID standards / procedures.
- Ensuring consistency of approach in development of drawings.
- Ensuring accuracy and format of information being supplied by engineering houses and equipment suppliers.
- Working as part of a team, successful candidates must have a good attention to detail and be motivated to manage their own workloads to meet specific delivery dates and standards of service.
- Development of line lists / punch lists / equipment descriptions for use in conjunction with the drawings, as necessary.
- Involvement in other project related activities as befits a new pharmaceutical company.
- Familiarity with;
- Pharmaceutical facilities
- GAs, ISOs.
- Development of PFDs and P&IDs
- Drawing control.
Education & Qualifications Required:
- Third Level Engineering/Construction related Qualification and/or a minimum 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Highly proficient in 2D /3D AutoCAD based products essential.
- Excellent IT skills – MS Word, Excel etc.
- Essential communication and organisation skills.
- Prepare detailed manufacturing and constructions drawings.
- Preparation of schematic drawings from oral instructions & rough sketches.
- Proven ability to problem solve and resolve coordination and clash issues.
If you would like to discuss this vacancy or to discuss your career and other job opportunities in confidence, contact us:
14 Danville Business Park, Kilkenny, Ireland
+353 56 77 90100
Please note, we do not require agency assistance with this role.