- Management of manufacturing automating projects to ensure the efforts satisfy business requirements.
- Responsibilities will encompass all phases of a project life-cycle including concept requirement, design, testing, installation, qualification and training.
- Works with moderate work direction and is skilled and knowledgeable to the position.
Core Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide technical input into design of BMS systems.
- Generation\execution of project documentation relation to BMS systems (ACP’s, AIQ etc.)
- Work with vendor on FAT’s, Loop checking and SAT generation\execution.
- Be the expert for technical queries in relation to BMS systems.
- Work with site automation to ensure alignment with current systems and practices.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
- BS in Engineering, Computer Science, or other technical degree.
- 2 or more years of experience in project/automation/IT support and/or Vaccines / Pharmaceutical Manufacturing front line supervision.
- Excellent facilitation, problem solving, and decision-making skills.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and define business problems, develop business cases, and identify appropriate process and technological solutions is essential.
- Proven facilitation, meeting/workshop management, change management skills are essential, along with excellent written and oral communication skills, as well as strong presentation skills.
If you would like to discuss this vacancy or to discuss your career and other job opportunities in confidence, contact us:
14 Danville Business Park, Kilkenny, Ireland
+353 56 77 90100