- Reporting to the Automation Lead, responsible as Automation SME for project to re-write Automation Specification to standard and analyse and close any resulting gaps
- This candidate will be required to work closely with the Automation dept & the CSV team responsible for the project
Core Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and/or review SDLC deliverables, compliant with MSD standards, including but not limited to:o Requirements Specifications
o Requirements Traceability Matrix
o Functional Specification
o Design Specification
o Code Review
o Test specification/test script
- Track progress and keep Automation team informed on same
- Design and execute testing as needed
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
- Fluent in English, written and verbal.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a similar role in the Pharmaceutical industry.
- Strong experience in DeltaV and Experience in one or all of the following systems would be advantageous: PLC, SCADA and HMIs, OSISoft PI, RT Reports, PasX MES.
- Demonstrated experience in project lifecycle documentation from specification to design to testing
- Excellent computer skills, proficient in the use of the following Microsoft tools: Excel, SharePoint, Word and PowerPoint.Strong interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written).
If you would like to discuss this vacancy or to discuss your career and other job opportunities in confidence, contact us:
Please note, we do not require agency assistance with this role.