- The successful candidate will work within the Projects Department and reports to the Manager, Project Engineering.
- You will be responsible for managing multiple projects (predominantly within automation) concurrently across the site.
- The department is responsible for equipment and utility validation so the role will involve managing relevant project validation activities.
Core Duties and Responsibilities:
- Implementation of a new site historian and data analytics package.
- Connection of process equipment to the site Manufacturing LAN
- Legacy control system upgrades (obsolete and unsupported systems)
- Act as the single point of contact for the site for the detailed design phase of a remodelled ICT and Manufacturing LAN Infrastructure.
- Following the design phase you will be participate in a phased deployment.
- The role is a Project Management one, the candidate will be expected to liaise with specialist
- suppliers and influence decision making with stakeholders (local and global) regarding best technical solutions and project implementation strategy.
- Control systems architecture from plant level to business / manufacturing LAN
- Responsible for working with: SCADA systems, HMI, Thin Client and user interfaces, communications protocols, data integrity and 21CFR Pt11 requirements, system security, system testing & validation.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
- Degree qualified in Engineering (Automation or other relevant discipline preferred).
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience working in a GMP regulated environment (ideally Pharma/ Biotech).
- Experience with feasibility / front end design / stakeholder engagement / URS.
- Risk analysis and management experience.
- Familiarity with RFP pack (Request for Proposal) preparation & issue followed by detail bid analysis and recommendation.
- Project team set up / cross functional communication / chairing & recording meetings.
- Capital approval submittals
- Detail design / Vendor Liaison
- Project implementation
- Completion / handover / training / customer support
If you would like to discuss this vacancy or to discuss your career and other job opportunities in confidence, contact us:
GC North Valley Business Centre, Old Mallow Road, Cork, T23 KC67, Ireland.
+353 21 2066178
Please note, we do not require agency assistance with this role.