- We have an immediate requirement for an experienced Building Services Engineer to work as part of an established design team in either our Kilkenny or Cork offices.
- The position offers an ideal opportunity for the right candidate to develop their career within a supportive environment, particularly for those who are working towards or would like to work towards chartership.
- Experience in the pharmaceutical industry is essential.
- Design of mechanical building services and HVAC systems.
- Generation of P&ID’s and other design drawings and documents.
- Preparation of tender documents and reports.
- Construction and commissioning support.
- Construction cost estimating and cost control.
- Client liaison and management.
Education & Qualifications Required
- Minimum requirement is an Honours Degree in Engineering – preferably Building Services or Mechanical.
- Four years’ experience (minimum) in a similar role.
- Pharmaceutical design office experience.
- Design Co-ordination experience across disciplines.
- An understanding of cost control.
- Candidates will be required to demonstrate the ability to work on their own initiative.
- The ability to communicate effectively with people both orally and in writing.
- The candidate must have good interpersonal skills and exemplary attention to detail.
If you would like to discuss this vacancy or to discuss your career and other job opportunities in confidence, contact us:
14 Danville Business Park, Kilkenny, Ireland
+353 56 77 90100
Please note, we do not require agency assistance with this role.