- This role will be to provide support to the site Engineering teams in the preparation of CAD drawings.
- As an integral part of a design team you will be responsible for developing new drawings, amending existing drawings to reflect as built conditions in the field.
- Candidates should be motivated and enthusiastic, have the ability to work on their own initiative and be able to meet deadlines and liaise successfully with clients.
Core Duties and Responsibilities:
- Produce and amend drawings in line with the site Drawing Management System.
- Participate in all activities within the drawing office. Ensure that all architectural, electrical, mechanical, civil, instrumentation, general layout drawings are at the correct revision.
- Ensure that all change management updates are captured and reflected on the appropriate drawings.
- Ensure that drawing documentation packages issued from projects are correct and are in line with site standards.
- Ensure compliance for all drawings and procedures.
- Assist with the development of draughting and documentation staff as required.
- Ensure all drawings are stored correctly in electronic and paper format and that all drawings issued and received by the department.
- Carrying as built surveys of existing P&ID drawings and ensure current drawings reflect the as built site conditions.
- Work closely with the Drawing Office Manager and Engineering Project Teams to develop solutions.
- Ensure all activities are carried out in line with company QA & EHS Requirements and Procedures.
- Play an active role in the CAD Standards/Standard Operating Procedures input.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum of Higher National Diploma or Higher National Certificate qualification in Engineering.
- Minimum of 5 Yrs Experience with using AutoCAD.
- Good knowledge of GMP / FDA regulatory requirements and current Health and Safety Regulations legislation.
- Excellent presentation and written / verbal communication skills.
- Team player, with a flexible approach.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- High Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Experience with 3D modelling software packages would be an advantage.
- The ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure.
If you would like to discuss this vacancy or to discuss your career and other job opportunities in confidence, contact us:
GC North Valley Business Centre, Old Mallow Road, Cork, T23 KC67, Ireland.
+353 21 2066178