- A vacancy has arisen for the role of a Clean Support Utilities Engineer at our client’s busy pharmaceutical site in Co. Carlow.
- The successful candidate will provide technical expertise within Engineering group to deliver the maintenance program for side wide utilities systems and its associated infrastructure.
- Assist with capital project delivery and vendor service contracts
- Demonstrating energy and enthusiasm, the engineer, will be a role model for operational excellence, and will contribute to the organisation’s overall capability to thrive and grow.
Core Duties and Responsibilities:
- Participate in equipment walkdowns for new projects to ensure compliance with site standards.
- Ensure Compliance is maintained across equipment – Ensuring changes are captured as per the change control procedure. Support compliance engineer where required.
- Review maintenance & project technical information including “Turn Over Documentation” correctives, work orders and safety assessments to ensure documentation is accurate
- Drive the on boarding on new equipment and ensure maintenance plans are updated as per manufactures recommendations
- Updating of system descriptions & work routine as required for new project equipment /systems
- Delivery of in-house utilities improvement projects with maintenance contractor & system vendors.
- Attend both project & maintenance meetings as required .
- Resolve issues and escalate risks in a timely fashion to the relevant on-site stakeholders.
- Comply with the current site Manufacturing Division, Quality and EHS Management System requirements, as relevant to the project and commercial operations.
- Have a Wide understanding of Clean Utilities systems from a Compliance and operational standpoint.
- Knowledge of the regulatory requirements that apply to clean utilities – Change control Process and its application.
- 2-5 Years technical experience delivering utilities maintenance and projects.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
- Diploma or Degree qualification or equivalent.
- 2-5 Years’ Experience in utilities systems and equipment integration
- Evidence of continuous professional development is desirable.
- Demonstrated site operations project experience, from capital project to continuous support to manufacturing operations.
- Proven track-record in delivering results in a world-class supply organisation.
- A career history in pharma/medical devices/food industry (ideally working with support utilities) and familiarity with a highly regulated environment.
- Experience of working in a cross functional environment.
- Knowledge of regulatory/code requirements to Irish, European and International Codes, Standards and Practices
- Report, standards, policy writing skills required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and job-related computer applications
- Delivery of safety, performance and quality goals.
- Positive, flexible action-oriented attitude.
If you would like to discuss this vacancy or to discuss your career and other job opportunities in confidence, contact us:
14 Danville Business Park, Kilkenny, Ireland
+353 56 77 90100
Please note, we do not require agency assistance with this role.