- The successful candidate will function as the technical interface between reliability, maintenance, operations, projects and personnel (e.g. review of equipment set up requests).
- This role is initially a 12 month contract (possibility of extension) where the successful candidate will act as a representative of Prochem Engineering on our client’s site.
Core Duties and Responsibilities:
- Applies knowledge of assets and work processes to define opportunities and drive continuous improvement in maintenance and reliability (e.g. PM optimisation).
- Performs day to day data entry and analysis within the CMMS system.
- Creating and providing weekly reports (e.g. planning, compliance) from the CMMS and issue to site area teams/ Area Information Boards.
- Providing audit support/ self-auditing of preventative maintenance and calibration system.
- Processing & filing CMMS related documentation (WO’s, Change Controls, etc.) in a GMP focused manner.
- Maintains or proposes updates to work instructions and selected standard operating procedures (SOPs) for the CMMS and associated work processes.
- Act as subject matter expert to resolve usability issues, address technical questions and maximise the potential of CMMS as a tool, i.e. serves as CMMS liaison for problem solving and escalation.
- Helps maintain documents in a SharePoint-based document management system and other electronic document management systems.
- Training personnel in data entry, work order data entry and reporting for CMMS.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
- Relevant Engineering qualification as well as relevant experience working in a Pharmaceutical/ Audit ready environment.
- High level of proficiency in CMMS IT applications (EAMS) is essential.
- Excellent document control skills.
- Highly motivated with the ability to demonstrate exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- Solid problem solving and decision-making abilities.
If you would like to discuss this vacancy or to discuss your career and other job opportunities in confidence, contact us:
GC North Valley Business Centre, Old Mallow Road, Cork, T23 KC67, Ireland.
+353 21 2066178
Please note, we do not require agency assistance with this role.