- Will provide technical expertise to the sterile technical team for the duration of the facility upgrade project.
- The project will focus on the de-commissioning of a portion of the facility, along with completing continuous improvement works to the facility
- Accountable for supporting all technical components of the process to deliver an effective and efficient facility upgrade
- Responsible for actively participating in the Tier process to manage technical projects and proactively resolve issues before they impact the business priorities.
- Will be an active member within the cross functional project team who will lead and execute all de-commissioning equipment close out activities for the assigned portion of the project.
- Will participate and comply with Quality Management System (QMS) requirements and the EHS guidance chapters, including ownership, as relevant to you.
Core Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide ongoing coaching and support to the cross functional team members, to share their technical knowledge and promote best practices.
- Ensure delivery of all assigned tasks and activities for the project as assigned.
- Provide Technical stewardship, equipment resource planning and validation schedules.
- Ensure highest Quality & Compliance standards.
- Provide Technical expertise within a wide range of technical projects within the IPT, such as the execution of new equipment, authoring and execution of protocols, completion of Risk assessment, and generation of project documentation while adherence to safety requirements for all activities.
- Make timely decisions at the right level with the right data.
- Adhere to the highest standards of trustworthy and ethical behaviour in all interactions and hold others to the same standards; comply with all laws, policies and regulations; identify and address ethical issues without hesitation.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
- MSc/BSc. qualification (Science)
- At least 3 years’ experience in an analytical/ small scale process development role in QC or an analytical/process development group.
- Self-motivated and ability to work as part of a team with good project management skills.
- High level written and verbal communication skills with advanced PC skills.
- Demonstrated ability to fully realise improvement initiatives.
- Demonstrated successes in a team environment, such as project teams, problem solving teams etc.
- Stakeholder management of multiple decision makers, corporate colleagues, cross functional teams.
- Project management qualification such as, Project Management Professional (PMP) desired.
- Evidence of Continuous Professional Development.
If you would like to discuss this vacancy or to discuss your career and other job opportunities in confidence, contact us:
GC North Valley Business Centre, Old Mallow Road, Cork, T23 KC67, Ireland.
+353 21 2066178