- Our client is looking for a Compliance Documentation Specialist.
- The Compliance Documentation Specialist will provide compliant, accurate and timely support to the client’s Supply Chain team.
Core Duties and Responsibilities:
- The Compliance Documentation Specialist is accountable for the smooth execution of all appropriate documentation associated within the SCM Warehouse team.
- He/She will contribute to the High-Performance culture within the group by providing a flexible, accurate service to enable the achievement of key priorities.
- The Compliance Documentation Specialist is an active member of the cross functional Supply Chain team, providing support, guidance and expertise to ensure the success of the department
- The Documentation Specialist will participate and comply with the Quality Management System (QMS) requirements, including ownership, as relevant to you.
- Primary activities/responsibilities:
- Supporting the Compliance culture of the Supply Chain team
- Supporting Audits for Supply Chain in Quality, EHS, Cost etc as needed.
- Updating/deletion of documents through the MIDAS/QUAL Doc system.
- Preparation of change control documentation on TrackWise System.
- Tracking of GCM tasks on TrackWise System.
- Processing of documentation through the Change Control System.
- Supporting Continuous Improvement updates for the team.
- Supporting documents linked to the Model Area project.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum Leaving Certificate with a high level of achievement.
- Desirable: Qualification in a science/engineering/technical subject.
- Desirable: Evidence of Continuous Personal Development.
- Desirable: Six Sigma Yellow Belt.
- High level technical writing skills and good organization skills
- Demonstrated ability to realize improvement initiatives.
- Demonstrated successes in a team environment, such as project teams, Six Sigma team, PITs etc.
- Advanced PC skills such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Desirable experience – SAP, MIDAS, TrackWise, Change Control.
- Stakeholder management of multi decision makers, colleagues, peers and cross functional teams.
If you would like to discuss this vacancy or to discuss your career and other job opportunities in confidence, contact us:
GC North Valley Business Centre, Old Mallow Road, Cork, T23 KC67, Ireland.
+353 21 2066178
Please note, we do not require agency assistance with this role.