- The Engineering Department is seeking a Construction Supervisor to support site Capital & Expense projects.
- This is an exciting opportunity to work for a leading pharmaceutical company in the South East of Ireland.
Core Duties and Responsibilities:
- Overall responsibility for the development and management of the Construction Service business delivered by the Site Projects Team.
- Ensure that the Construction Service delivery complies fully with Site Projects Group systems and procedures.
- Management of project Construction Services personnel including recruitment, liaison, onboarding, coordination, training, development and mentoring.
- Provide leadership in the areas of Construction Health & Safety, approval of RAMS
- Issue permits daily.
- Ensure there is a strong safety culture and performance in the execution of the capital/expense projects.
- Flexibility to project manage key infrastructural utility projects.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
- 3rd level qualification in Construction Management or relevant experience in Mechanical/Electrical disciplines
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant experience working in Construction Supervision with respect to mechanical or electrical or CSA discipline
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of H&S statutory requirements
- Co-ordinate and liaise with SPG Engineers to ensure that all subcontractors and site personnel have timely and accurate information
- Understands the typical project life cycle
- Familiar with engineering project management tools
- Proven knowledge, appreciation and experience of working in strongly regulated GMP environment an advantage but not essential.
- Strong interpersonal skills and an understanding of the customer/client relationship and management of contractors.
- Excellent communication /presentation skills.
- Superior organizational and planning skills.
If you would like to discuss this vacancy or to discuss your career and other job opportunities in confidence, contact us:
14 Danville Business Park, Kilkenny, Ireland
+353 56 77 90100
Please note, we do not require agency assistance with this role.