C&Q Lead Engineer – Co. Tipperary
- A new vacancy has arisen for a Commissioning & Qualification Lead Engineer to join our client’s busy pharmaceutical facility in Co. Tipperary.
- The successful candidate will manage a team of C&Q Engineers on high profile client site throughout the project lifecycle.
- The candidate will be a convincing communicator with strong interpersonal skills to lead a team of Commissioning and Qualification engineers.
Core Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage a team of C&Q Engineers on high profile client site throughout the project lifecycle.
- Identify the appropriate Commissioning and Qualification strategy to apply on specific project and define the list of activities required.
- Review and follow-up technical documentation from the early design phase in order to ensure alignment with GMP and CQV requirements.
- Investigate and resolve technical issues with assistance from engineers and/or suppliers.
- Ensure site project execution is undertaken in compliance with company guideline, department procedures and safety standards.
- Be familiar with the Mechanical Completion procedure and Construction scope of work (Walkdown, system acceptance, punch list and follow up).
- Schedule preparation and progress review.
- Organize and review daily activities of other CQV Engineers assigned to the project.
- Project management principles to coordinate CQV activities and reporting to Company and Clients PM.
- Contractors and Vendors management and coordination.
- Final Handover reports to the Client users
Education & Qualifications Required:
- Bachelor of Engineering or Science Degree in Engineering or Technology related discipline.
- Extensive C&Q experience, including a C&Q leadership role and/or validation leadership within Pharmaceutical / Biotech industry.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience with supervisory / management.
- Delta-V experience is desirable, running EM’s and CMs.
- API experience required
- Strong trouble shooting experience
- Knowledgeable with latest industry standards and guidelines on C&Q.
- Proven knowledge and experience of working in strongly regulated GMP environment.
- Fluent in English, written and verbal.
- Ability to understand project plans and schedules.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (verbal/written).
To Apply: Quote – PE23067
If you would like to discuss this vacancy or to discuss your career and other job opportunities in confidence, contact us:
14 Danville Business Park, Kilkenny, R95 F727, Ireland.
+353 56 77 90100
Please note, we do not require agency assistance with this role.