- We are currently recruiting for an experienced field CQV Engineer
- You must be experienced in field execution of C&Q rather than internal CQV office work.
- HVAC, mech utility and particularly equipment CQV experience.
- Knowledge of the equipment required is essential, this includes API vessels, DAC purification column, pumps (diaphragm/centrifugal), vacuum pump and jacket services for heating/cooling.
- Good understanding of how typical equipment/piping systems as listed above should work.
- Experienced in DCS systems (Siemens PCS7 required).
- Experienced in using DCS automation systems to run automation Equipment Phases on typical equipment above – shakedown and final clean runs (automation SATs and OQs).
- Experienced in identifying and resolving equipment issues and automation equipment phase issues/problems
- BSc in Engineering or related curriculum.
- Minimum 6 years as a CQV Engineer in a Biopharmaceutical / Medical Device manufacturing facility.
- Advanced report, standards, and policy writing skills required.
- Skills in working to deadlines, planning, team leadership, motivating and developing subordinates.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Highly organised and an ability to work on own initiative.
- Computer literate especially on Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Excellent communicator with strong interpersonal and organisational skills.
- Excellent project management skills and delegation ability.
- Must have a flexible approach to work and be capable of handling multiple priorities in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to effectively train and develop others.
- A team builder with good strategic perspective who possess strong influencing skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively and work with colleagues and customers.