- A vacancy exists within our Site Projects Group for a Project Change Management Engineer supporting site Capital & Expense projects in Ballydine.
- Reporting to the Site Projects Lead, the incumbent will be responsible for the change management for several site-based projects.
Core Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist with the management and support of process / utility and facility projects.
- Link with project team to develop project change control document.
- Review any queries that may arise from project change control committee.
- Generate action list and assign actions on track-wise and review until closure.
- Review equipment list with project team and issue request for tag numbers.
- Complete equipment registration forms.
- Compile CCR’s for equipment, instrumentation, pipe work and bonding, print the approved copies from MIDAS.
- Ensure Handover Packs from vendor/contractors contain the required information – issue deadline date to vendor/contractors for packs.
- Compile change control packs and circulate for approval.
- Prepare Documentation Handover Section – (warranty etc.).
- Implementing equipment onto the asset register via SAP.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
- Experience working in Pharm/Bio Pharm industry with experience in project activities in maintenance, engineering and project management practices.
- Experience of using SAP and advantage.
- Understands the typical project life cycle from concept through to qualification and has proven experience in this area.
- Familiar with engineering project management tools.
- Proven knowledge, appreciation and experience of working in strongly regulated GMP environment.
- High level of customer orientation/understanding.
- Strong interpersonal skills and an understanding of the customer/client relationship involved in project management.
- Excellent communication /presentation skills.
- Superior organizational and planning skills.
If you would like to discuss this vacancy or to discuss your career and other job opportunities in confidence, contact us:
Please note, we do not require agency assistance with this role.