- The main role of the C-19 Compliance officer is to prevent Covid-19 from entering the site and spreading.
- The role of the COVID-19 Officer is to monitor the COVID-19 protocols whilst on site and implementation of the additional COVID-19 requirements to the codes of conduct for all on site
Core Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure that adequate design reviews are managed and undertaken as required.
- Being a constant onsite presence to monitor compliance with appropriate social distancing of 2 metres. In instances where there is non-conformance with social distancing the Covid-19 Officer is to intervene, verbally warn the individuals who are non-compliant.
- Record incidents of non-conformance and report them to site management.
- Keep logs of regular monitoring of COVID-19 controls onsite.
- Regularly check that there is enough up to date signage onsite to educate everyone about the Covid-19 controls onsite.
- At all times promote and coach good hygiene practices to all personnel onsite.
- Regularly check that regular cleaning of facilities, handrails, door handles, etc. is being carried out onsite.
- Regularly check that hand wash liquid/soap and hand sanitisers are replenished as required.
- Check hot water and hand drying facilities are available onsite.
- Make representations to site management with regards any COVID-19 concerns raised by anyone on site.
- Regularly check that site personnel are adhering to new rules e.g. staggered break times, limiting numbers in Canteens and drying rooms etc.
- Regularly check that people leaving site remove their site PPE and continue to adhere to social distancing guidelines.
- Report any areas of non-compliance to site management and follow up and track.
- Informing site management if there is a confirmed case or an individual with COVID-19 symptoms.
- Following site protocol for individuals with COVID-19 symptoms.
- Assisting in contact tracing should there be a confirmed case of COVID-19 on site or relevant to site personnel.
- Assisting with the site shutdown plan should the site need to close as a result of a outbreak of COVID-19.
- Monitor day to day the site activities to ensure social distancing and hygiene rules are being maintained to protect health and reduce the spread of the virus.
- Attend training where relevant to the COVID-19 health and safety requirements.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
- Proficient knowledge of the Construction Industry Federation Covid-19 Pandemic Standard Operating Procedures .
- At least two years experience working within a site management team on a major construction project.
- Proven track record of monitoring sub-contractors
- Eligibility to work in Ireland.
- Pro-active ability to manage and deal with problems
- Valid Safe Pass is essential
- Fluent English is essential
- Excellent communication skills
- Respects confidentiality
If you would like to discuss this vacancy or to discuss your career and other job opportunities in confidence, contact us:
Please note, we do not require agency assistance with this role.