- Our client’s Engineering Department is seeking a Design Mechanical/Utility or Process Engineer to support site Capital & Expense projects.
- This is an exciting opportunity to work for a leading pharmaceutical company in the Southeast of Ireland
Core Duties and Responsibilities:
- Development of a Design Team with responsibilities to assist Project Engineers in the execution of mechanical, utility and process projects.
- Interaction with key stakeholders on site to site to develop the problem statement and propose design solutions
- Preparing design specifications, data sheets and design basis documents
- Ensure works are installed in accordance with project specifications and change control procedures.
- Ensure on-time delivery of design work, with a focus on right first time
- Provide input into equipment selection
- Ensure there is a safety culture in the design process to allow safe construction and operability
- Adaptable and continuously look to improve processes
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
- BEng Level 8 in Mechanical/Manufacturing/Chemical or Process Engineering or relevant experience in similar roles.
- A minimum of 2 years of relevant experience working in either a Mechanical//Utility or Process Design Role.
- Understands the typical project life cycle from concept through to qualification and has proven experience in this area.
- Attention to detail is essential
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- Desirable but not essential Criteria:
- Experience in Oil and Gas or Pharmaceutical Industry
- Knowledge of working in ATEX environment
- Strong interpersonal skills and an understanding of the customer/client relationship involved in project management
If you would like to discuss this vacancy or to discuss your career and other job opportunities in confidence, contact us:
14 Danville Business Park, Kilkenny, Ireland
+353 56 77 90100
Please note, we do not require agency assistance with this role.