- Established in 1995, we are one of the leading process engineering consultancy firms in Ireland.
- Focusing on providing professional services including Process Engineering, Design Engineering, Building Services and C&Q to companies in the Life Sciences, Food & Beverage and industry sectors.
- We are currently recruiting for a Document Controller to work in a support capacity to the engineering function of the business.
- To implement and deliver comprehensive, accurate and efficient document control processes.
- Act as SME for all matters in relation to project critical documentation.
- The successful candidate can be based in our Kilkenny office or our Cork office.
Core Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordination and management of critical documents.
- Coordination and management of project controls.
- Submission and tracking of documentation.
- Development of an effective and clear filing/storage system for all documentation.
- Ensure smooth flow of information for all site staff and relevant sub-contractors.
- Review of all tender/ bid documentation prior to submission.
- General administrative duties (data input, updating and maintaining relevant document management systems).
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience within a similar role within an engineering consultancy or construction firm.
- Extensive experience developing and implementing effective document control and storage processes.
- Strong experience reviewing, analysing and updating tender and bid documentation.
- Exceptional vendor management skills.
- Outstanding organisational skills.
- High level of proficiency utilising MS Office and document management systems.
- Positive, “can-do” attitude with a pro-active approach to work.
- Ability to prioritise own workload and manage time effectively.
If you would like to discuss this vacancy or to discuss your career and other job opportunities in confidence, contact us:
GC North Valley Business Centre, Old Mallow Road, Cork, T23 KC67, Ireland.
+353 21 2066178