- Accountable for the smooth execution of all appropriate documentation and co-ordination associated within the Technical Operation Department.
- Contribute to the High-Performance culture within Technical Operation Department by providing a flexible, accurate service to enable the department to achieve key priorities.
- Be an active member of the department, providing support to the various work streams within the department to ensure the success of the department.
Core Duties and Responsibilities:
- Co-ordination of activities within the department, ensure the smooth and effective running of the Department.
- Documentation management – (Filing, archiving).
- Support the departments Tier process.
- Updating and reporting of departmental trackers and Metrics.
- Engaging with the Department Leadership Team.
- Generation, updating and issuance of departmental documents.
- Processing of documentation through the Change Control System.
- Any other duties assigned by your lead.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
- Level 6 / 7 qualification.
- 4+ years’ experience within a similar role.
- Knowledge of documentation management systems.
- Strong organisational / co-organisational skills.
- Computer literacy is essential.
- Strong communication skills.
- Demonstrated initiative and pays attention to detail.
- Good presentation skills.
- Highly disciplined and organized.
- Ability to organise & coach less experienced colleagues in the group.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
If you would like to discuss this vacancy or to discuss your career and other job opportunities in confidence, contact us:
GC North Valley Business Centre, Old Mallow Road, Cork, T23 KC67, Ireland.
+353 21 2066178