- A new opportunity has arisen for an EHS Lead with our client in Dungarvan, Co. Waterford.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for managing all EHS requirements through the full life cycle of the project.
Core Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create and present weekly capital projects reports including reportable incidents, first aid incidents, any incidents requiring investigation, Unsafe Observation Categories (Near Misses).
- Create and present monthly capital projects reports including:
- Reportable incidents, first aid incidents, any Incidents requiring investigation (Monthly)
- Unsafe Observation Categories for Month (Near Misses)
- Open Permit Report
- Construction Trade Contractors KPI Tracker (Lagging Indicators & Leading Indicators)
- Permit To Work Gemba Trending & Issues
- Compile PTW Gemba Trending Report – PTW Gemba outputs are reviewed monthly at the HSE Council and EHS Monthly Meeting. (A&A Audit CAPA 1)
- EHS Monthly Meeting for Capital Projects with participation of Capital Project Manager, Safety Rep and HSE Advisor Co-Ordinator (company) to discuss Capital projects monthly report and actions.
- Follow up on open permits from the SafePermit system and report to the responsibles on a weekly basis.
- EHS Drill (Workshops) for Capital Projects employees held every quarter.
- Once a month Safety Representative Safety GEMBA is arranged
- GEMBA is held once a month in contractor compound in OC & OTC. Actions are followed up with the supervisors of the contractor company.
- PTW & LOTO Gemba and subcontractor monitoring on site to ensure EHS compliance.
- Annual Pre-Qualification Questionnaire (PQQ) and Pre-Engagement Screening form are required for each contractor.
- Hold Toolbox Talks and Workshops
- Risk Assessments done with the project manager, the person working in the field and the HSE Advisor/ Co-Ordinator (at the end of each project).
- Workplace Risk Assessment
- Ergonomic Risk Assessment (Humantech)
- Zero Access Risk Assessment
- Task Based Risk Assessment
- Check and compile Training records of subcontractors. (e.g. certificates for manual handling, safe pass, abrasive wheels or Working at Height, etc.).
- CAPA Actions resulting from a global audit.
- Inspection of equipment – GA3 forms, tags or related documents for Scaffold, Mobile Tower, MEWP, Podium Ladder and Harness are checked.
- PAT Test and visual inspection of electrical equipment
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
- Engineering Degree in Mechanical or Electrical area required.
- 5+ Years experience in EHS
- Project Management OR CAP EX experience would be a distinct advantage.
To Apply: Quote – PE23097
If you would like to discuss this vacancy or to discuss your career and other job opportunities in confidence, contact us:
14 Danville Business Park, Kilkenny, Ireland
+353 56 77 90100
Please note, we do not require agency assistance with this role.