- The successful Electrical Engineer will be responsible for the design, implementation and handover of multidisciplinary engineering projects.
- This role can be based in our Cork or Kilkenny office.
Core Duties and Responsibilities:
- Management of the design, implementation and handover of multi-disciplinary engineering projects; focusing on electrical requirements, utilities, automation and production systems.
- Manage and coordinate electrical element on multiple projects on various production sites for the duration of projects.
- Implement and adhere to company project management procedures and SOPs to deliver projects.
- Design and tender of engineering projects, including generating electrical user requirement specifications, tender specifications and tender drawings.
- Verification, commissioning and handover of engineering systems to end users.
- Develop project budgets and manage for the life-cycle of the project.
- Work as part of a wider project team and assist in the delivery of key projects.
- Facilitate and participate in the department’s continuous improvement program.
- Design engineering systems and upgrades and implement same.
- Provide technical support to production sites particularly on electrical requirements.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
- Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Minimum of 5 years work experience in an Electrical Engineer role within Engineering Project Management functions with experience working on medium and large-scale capital projects.
- Proficient in MS Office, including MS Project.
- Excellent AutoCAD skills.
- Certified qualification in Project Management preferable.
- Proven experience in delivering projects from conception to completion.
- Proven budget management experience.
- Strong knowledge of Health & Safety requirements and legislation.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Proven experience of strong organisational skills.
If you would like to discuss this vacancy or to discuss your career and other job opportunities in confidence, contact us:
Please note, we do not require agency assistance with this role.