- Our well renowned client in Waterford are currently recruiting an Electrical Engineer to join their established team.
- This is a permanent role where the successful candidate will be responsible for covering electrical projects across sites in Ireland and the UK.
- The successful candidates will be responsible for the design, implementation and handover of multidisciplinary engineering projects.
Core Duties and Responsibilities:
- Management of the design, implementation and handover of multi-disciplinary engineering projects; focusing on electrical requirements, utilities, automation and production systems.
- Manage and coordinate electrical element on multiple projects on various production sites for the duration of projects.
- Implement and adhere to company project management procedures and SOPs to deliver projects.
- Design and tender of engineering projects, including generating electrical user requirement specifications, tender specifications and tender drawings.
- Verification, commissioning and handover of engineering systems to end users.
- Develop project budgets and manage for the lifecycle of the project.
- Work as part of a wider project team and assist in the delivery of key projects.
- Facilitate and participate in the department’s continuous improvement program.
- Design engineering systems and upgrades and implement same.
- Provide technical support to production sites particularly on electrical requirements.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
- Degree in Electrical, Building Services Engineering.
- Minimum of 5 years work experience in a Project Engineering role within Engineering Project Management functions with experience working on medium and large-scale capital projects.
- Proficient in MS Office, including MS Project.
- Excellent AutoCAD skills.
- Certified qualification in Project Management preferable.
- Proven experience in delivering projects from conception to completion.
- Proven budget management experience.
- Strong knowledge of Health & Safety requirements and legislation.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Proven experience of strong organisational skills.
- Flexible and willing to travel to production sites throughout Ireland, the UK as required.
If you would like to discuss this vacancy or to discuss your career and other job opportunities in confidence, contact us:
GC North Valley Business Centre, Old Mallow Road, Cork, T23 KC67, Ireland.
+353 21 2066178
Please note, we do not require agency assistance with this role.