- An opportunity for an experienced Facilities Engineer to work with a well established company in the South East on a 6-12 month contract.
- To assist the facilities engineer with capital projects – PM and execution
- HVAC, QBMS, compressed air and nitrogen plant equipment experience strongly desired
- Migration of live commercial manufacturing and sampling suites to a QBMS
- Facility modifications to convert from softgel manufacturing to accommodate commercial granulation suite
- Introduction of a backup/duty standby steam boiler to serve sterile manufacturing facility
- Annual shutdown including HVAC and clean utility requalification to ISO
- Ensure project deliverables completed ahead of schedule.
- Track activities against schedule and flag & address risks.
- Responsible for the associated budget for activities.
- Ensuring equipment is operational ahead of budget and flagging any risks.
- Involvement in site construction support (receipt verifications & inspections).
Education & Qualifications Required
- Higher level Degree in Third Level Engineering/Science qualification or equivalent
- 7 years working in similar background
- Pharma experience essentia
- Ability to work independently and in teams
- Effective Organisational skills and see tasks through to successful completion.
- Be driven by task / project and will show flexibility to ensure results are achieved.
- Strong report writing skills
- Experience with cGMP compliance
- Ability to understand engineering processes through a logical, data driven, hands on approach
- Self-starter and accustomed to setting personal goals aligned with site objectives.
- Comply at all times with the Health, Safety and Environmental policy and associated procedures.
- Continuously promote a positive safety culture by challenging yourself and others to prioritize safety in everything you do.
- Ensure all work carried out, is in compliance with the required standards, conforming to company, cGMP, cGLP, SOP’s and regulatory guidelines.
- Take ownership for quality compliance in all activities you are responsible for.
If you would like to discuss this vacancy or to discuss your career and other job opportunities in confidence, contact us:
14 Danville Business Park, Kilkenny, Ireland. R95 F727
+353 56 77 90100 firstname.lastname@example.org