Facilities HVAC Engineer – Co. Waterford
- A new vacancy has arisen for an experienced Facilities HVAC Engineer to join our client’s pharmaceutical site based in Co. Waterford.
- The successful candidate will be leading/co-ordinating HVAC installation and qualification activities for the pharmaceutical company.
- This is a senior role and based on a 12-month contract
- Site based role with opportunity to work from home when not required physically on site.
Core Duties and Responsibilities:
- Generation/review/execution/approval of qualification documentation from URS through to IOPQ.
- Must have experience in HVAC installation and qualification activities supporting a manufacturing/pharma process.
- Contractor supervision, project management, coordination of qualification activities with external vendors, reporting on project status.
- The context is the construction of manufacturing facility with responsibility for the Cleanrooms scope and associated HVAC qualifications
- Reports into a Senior Engineer
Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum degree in an engineering discipline
- 5 years or more experience within a highly regulated GMP environment
- Experience of facility construction and HVAC qualification would be a distinct advantage
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong Documentation and Project Management skills
To Apply: Quote – PE22118
If you would like to discuss this vacancy or to discuss your career and other job opportunities in confidence, contact us:
14 Danville Business Park, Kilkenny, R95 F727, Ireland.
+353 56 77 90100
Please note, we do not require agency assistance with this role.