- Our client requires a competent and experienced Financial Supply Chain Specialist to provide financial and analytical expertise within a busy supply chain environment.
Core Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain and build relationships with customer and supply sites.
- Act as a primary contact for assigned customers.
- Receive, analyse and process forecasts and orders.
- Manage inventory and deliveries.
- Support new product introduction.
- Ensure supply to end customers and develop processes to ensure that this supply is protected.
- Manage and proactively resolve supply issues via effective coordination and communication.
- Work closely with internal departments, manufacturing and customers to ensure a smooth supply chain process.
- Mitigate and avoid future supply issues by thorough root cause analysis and implement preventative measures.
- Comply with company regulations, guidelines and procedures.
- Other general duties as required.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
- Relevant qualification in logistics, reporting or supply chain.
- Solid experience utilising SAP.
- Exceptional organisational skills.
- Ability to work on your own initiative as well as being able to collaborate effectively with others.
- Capable of solving problems efficiently and professionally.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Keen interest in learning and developing your skills.
- Extensive experience with the following areas: inventory management, order management, purchasing transactions, supply chain systems.
If you would like to discuss this vacancy or to discuss your career and other job opportunities in confidence, contact us:
GC North Valley Business Centre, Old Mallow Road, Cork, T23 KC67, Ireland.
+353 21 2066178