- To co-ordinate projects and to support production documentation engineering activities and related projects.
- Assist in providing technical support on the development of the manufacturing process, equipment selection, functionality and definition of critical quality attributes.
- To assist in planning, manage, co-ordinate and design the ‘front-end’ design of the project whilst evaluating quality, value engineering and design.
- Work with the engineering team and equipment suppliers to help identify and eliminate variables in their processes that lead to quality issues and downtime.
- Assist in evaluating component functionality, machine compatibility and performance on-line, including the coordination of technical trials.
- Assist in preparation of production documentation, equipment specifications, budget estimates, scope documents, IA submittals, purchase requisitions, cost control data sheets, meeting minutes and circulation of same.
- To assist oversee and control drawing and documentation updates to ensure drawings are registered, prepared, checked, approved, circulated and controlled as per relevant procedures.
- To ensure that all work carried out is to the highest standard and is in compliance with Safety and GMP standards.
- Manage and control contractors working on site, ensuring that work practices comply with the relevant regulations, client Standards, and cGMP.
- Ensure all AWP’s and contractor management procedures are followed.
- To ensure decisions, work practices or use of certain contractors do not expose the company to the risk of poor quality.
- Third level qualification to at least degree level in science or engineering-related discipline, (Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Building Services Engineering or Business Studies qualifications advantageous).
- Graduate level roles -
- Good organisational/administrative skills.
- Effective communication and presentation skills in one-on-one and group situations.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and MS Project.
- Ability to understand manufacturing processes, and to identify issues and improvements.
- Skills to prepare written protocols, procedures and reports.
- Ability to handle various responsibilities simultaneously.
- Self-directed and self-motivated.
- Roles will involve travel to clients sites as well as work in the Kilkenny office.
To Apply: Quote – PE21149
If you would like to discuss this vacancy or to discuss your career and other job opportunities in confidence, contact us:
14 Danville Business Park, Kilkenny, Ireland
+353 56 77 90100