- To co-ordinate projects and to support production documentation engineering activities and related projects.
- Assist in providing technical support on the development of the manufacturing process, equipment selection, functionality and definition of critical quality attributes.
- To assist in planning, manage, co-ordinate and design the ‘front-end’ design of the project whilst evaluating quality, value engineering and design.
- Work with the engineering team and equipment suppliers to help identify and eliminate variables in their processes that lead to quality issues and downtime.
- Assist in evaluating component functionality, machine compatibility and performance on-line, including the coordination of technical trials.
- Assist in preparation of production documentation, equipment specifications, budget estimates, scope documents, IA submittals, purchase requisitions, cost control data sheets, meeting minutes and circulation of same.
- To assist oversee and control drawing and documentation updates to ensure drawings are registered, prepared, checked, approved, circulated and controlled as per relevant procedures.
- To ensure that all work carried out is to the highest standard and is in compliance with Safety and GMP standards.
- Manage and control contractors working on site, ensuring that work practices comply with the relevant regulations, client Standards, and cGMP.
- Ensure all AWP’s and contractor management procedures are followed.
- To ensure decisions, work practices or use of certain contractors do not expose the company to the risk of poor quality.
- Third level qualification to at least degree level in science or engineering-related discipline, (Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Building Services Engineering or Business Studies qualifications advantageous).
- Graduate level roles -
- Good organisational/administrative skills.
- Effective communication and presentation skills in one-on-one and group situations.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and MS Project.
- Ability to understand manufacturing processes, and to identify issues and improvements.
- Skills to prepare written protocols, procedures and reports.
- Ability to handle various responsibilities simultaneously.
- Self-directed and self-motivated.
- Roles will involve travel to clients sites as well as work in the Kilkenny office.
If you would like to discuss this vacancy or to discuss your career and other job opportunities in confidence, contact us:
14 Danville Business Park, Kilkenny, Ireland
+353 56 77 90100