- Support vaccine processes on site.
- Be a key member of the site EHS team providing support, guidance and expertise to their assigned area.
- Implement, audit and advise on company EHS policy.
- Ensure the safe operation of the vaccines plant and the health and safety of its employees.
Core Duties and Responsibilities:
- Promotes culture of EHS excellence in Vaccines and provides high-quality safety leadership to assigned operations.
- Addresses risk prevention opportunities
- Conducts assessments, tracking and directing follow-up activities to correct any non-conformity.
- Creates and maintains databases & records containing pertinent EHS metrics and data.
- Direct the Vaccines team on EHS requirements to ensure the area is in compliance with EHS Standards and EHS legislative requirements.
- Provide guidance on these standards where required.
- Assess changes which have an EHS impact.
- Engage in walk-downs and reviews to ensure conformance with Site, Corporate and/or Statutory EHS requirements.
- Assist in the timely response to external and internal stakeholder EHS requests and recommendations.
- Provide technical support and advice on new processes and equipment.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
- Technical primary degree with a post-grad EHS qualification.
- 5+ years EHS experience in an operational environment.
- Convincing communicator with strong interpersonal skills
- Be able to demonstrate the ability to influence others.
- Strong knowledge of safety programs.
- Self-directed, technically strong individual who can work in a multi-functionary team environment.
If you would like to discuss this vacancy or to discuss your career and other job opportunities in confidence, contact us:
GC North Valley Business Centre, Old Mallow Road, Cork, T23 KC67, Ireland.
+353 21 2066178