- We have been asked to support the construction management and qualification of an ongoing project.
- It will require the development of a new site-based team located in the East of the country.
- The project itself involves upgrades and installation of new equipment associated with an existing API facility.
- It will involve ties in to existing or installation of new glass lined reactors, receivers, holding tanks, centrifuges and dryers for the manufacture of a new pharmaceutical.
- There will be extensive piping, building services (HVAC), new utilities and extensions to existing utilities, together with an upgrade to the automation system.
- There are several roles across the construction and qualification team:
- Construction Manager
- Leads Scheduler
- Lead Piping Engineer
- Facilities Engineer
- Automation Engineer
- HVAC Engineer
- CQV Engineer
- EHS Specialist
- Project Engineers
Core Duties and Responsibilities:
- Duties include coordination of appointed contractors.
- Organising and participation in construction coordination meetings.
- Being client representative during the change control and cost control process.
- Walkdown and commissioning of indirect and direct components as per P&IDs for all systems.
- Generation and execution of qualification / validation documents, including IQ, OQ, PQ for all systems together with other supporting documentation.
- Investigation into deviations and non-conformance during the validation process.
- Further HVAC duties to be confirmed.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree required in Engineering or Science; Safety or Environmental related technical discipline is an advantage
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and work with minimal supervision
- Advanced material and problem-solving ability
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent attention to detail.
If you would like to discuss this vacancy or to discuss your career and other job opportunities in confidence, contact us:
Please note, we do not require agency assistance with this role.