- A new opportunity has arisen for a MMDIT Junior Automation Document Controller/Administrator based at our client’s pharmaceutical site in Co. Meath.
- This will be a dual role, working alongside the Automation Document Control Lead and the MMDIT wider team.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for the coordination of project documentation within scheduled review and approval dates, and various administrative tasks.
- This candidate will be required to work closely with a cross-functional team and vendors to coordinate documentation.
Core Duties and Responsibilities:
- Implement and monitor Predictive and Condition-Based maintenance techniques, including analysis of alarms and notifications.
- Implement Preventative Maintenance optimisation programme across facility, utility and process assets.
- Assess site assets using structured RBAM (Risk Based Asset Management) programme.
- Perform spare parts criticality assessment; recommend spare parts inventory improvements.
- Support the upgrade of the CMMS (maintenance and calibration) system.
- Implement training programmes to embed Reliability in standard work.
- Collaborate with local and above-site teams leads to deliver best in class asset management consistent with the corporate model.
- Benchmark and remain current with development of new technologies in the reliability excellence field of expertise and seek to deploy process improvements through innovation and utilization of these technological advances.
- Provide technical guidance and mentoring to a skilled technical team and provide ongoing coaching and support to all team members.
- Lead and participate in cross-functional problem-solving teams for troubleshooting, and investigations related to reliability across the site.
- Assist in equipment and process introduction and modifications.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role, ideally in the Pharmaceutical industry.
- Excellent facilitation, problem solving, and decision-making skills.
- Strong Document control tracking experience
- Experienced use of EDMS software
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written).
- Self-directed, can work independently, and proactive as a team member, being highly motivated and result orientated.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and deadline driven environment and stay focused.
- Detail-oriented and dependable.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, database management software and
- Usual place of work will be on site in Co. Meath
If you would like to discuss this vacancy or to discuss your career and other job opportunities in confidence, contact us:
14 Danville Business Park, Kilkenny, Ireland
+353 56 77 90100
Please note, we do not require agency assistance with this role.