- A new and exciting opportunity has come available for a Chemical Engineer to join a leading pharmaceutical company in the southeast of Ireland.
- As a Chemical/Process Engineer, you will support the manufacturing operations of multiple small molecule processes.
Core Duties and Responsibilities:
- Your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting process start-ups, campaigns, and turnarounds across plants in Co. Tipperary ensuring adherence to yield, quality, and safety targets.
- Generating paper & electronic batch records and automated recipes for various steps in the manufacturing process.
- Leading investigations into process-related issues, identifying root causes, and implementing corrective and preventive actions.
- Identifying and implementing equipment and process improvements.
- Collaborating with other departments such as Safety, QA, Projects, and Process Chemistry to ensure smooth production operations.
- Communicating effectively with stakeholders at all levels of the organization, sharing technical expertise, and guiding complex projects.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
- A Science/Engineering Degree.
- Proven organizational skills with excellent attention to detail.
- Experience in process modeling/simulation and/or data analytics would be advantageous.
- Proven self-motivation, ability to drive improvements, and inspire others.
- High personal integrity, credibility, and energy.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively as part of diverse teams.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to overcome technical and chemical processing challenges.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to engage with individuals at all levels of the organization in a helpful and compliant manner.
Please note, we do not require agency assistance with this role.