Maintenance & Reliability Engineer – Co. Tipperary
- Our client, based in Co. Tipperary, is looking for a Maintenance & Reliability Engineer to join their busy pharmaceutical facility.
- Reporting to the API Reliability & Systems Lead, the Maintenance & Reliability Engineer operates within a team based, continuous improvement environment within the Engineering C0E (Centre of Excellence) and work closely with colleagues within the Maintenance, IPT (Integrated Production Team), Projects & relevant departments and vendors.
Core Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop the PPM (Planned and Predictive Maintenance) system including writing job plans and assigning maintenance frequencies (SAP & Procal).
- Develop and maintain SOPs for compliance in the Engineering Department.
- Support the implementation maintenance best practice methodologies/technologies including LSS processes e.g. creation of standard work for routine maintenance activities.
- Lead equipment criticality assessments in developing new maintenance strategies/plans for new assets.
- Develop multi-year Reliability roadmap and execution with close collaboration/partnership with key cross-functional stakeholders
- Lead technical Root Cause Analysis events, incident investigations related to manufacturing equipment/systems to prevent recurrence of asset or process failures.
- Drive condition-based monitoring programs such as vibration, thermography, oil analysis and other predictive analyses and interpretation of results.
- Complete spares assessments and be involved in the management of MRO stores.
- Employ business analytics to assess performance and identify improvement opportunities for Equipment Reliability, Effective Maintenance Execution, Condition Monitoring and Predictive Maintenance.
- Work with the Maintenance & Project Engineering to ensure the reliability maintainability of new and modified installations.
- Develop and manage Engineering Systems such as Mechanical Integrity, F-gas, Lifting and Pressure/Statutory inspections.
Education & Qualifications Required:
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent in a relevant Engineering or other Technical discipline or a trade / 3rd level qualification in a relevant discipline with relevant experience working in a similar environment.
- 3 years or more experience working in a similar role, preferably in manufacturing GMP with a strong compliance mindset.
- Knowledge of GMP / EHS guidelines & Legislation, Plant Maintenance systems (e.g. SAP / Procal).
- Experience / proficiency in document management systems and office applications.
- Knowledge and experience of CMMS systems, ideally SAP & Procal.
- Understanding of continuous improvement tools and reliability methodologies; RCA, FMECA, RBAM, 8-step problem solving etc.
- Knowledge of maintenance systems, maintenance techniques (e.g. preventative & predictive maintenance CBM) and their applications.
- Communication, decision making and problem-solving skills with a proven track record for effectively collaborating and working well within a team.
- Analytical mindset, data driven with attention to detail on systems.
To Apply: Quote – PE23072
If you would like to discuss this vacancy or to discuss your career and other job opportunities in confidence, contact us:
14 Danville Business Park, Kilkenny, R95 F727, Ireland.
+353 56 77 90100
Please note, we do not require agency assistance with this role.