- The purpose of this role will be to provide support to the Site Projects Group.
- The successful candidate will take responsibility for all aspects of the Maintenance and Reliability System, ensuring data is managed accurately and efficiently.
Core Duties and Responsibilities:
- Setting up assets, spares and PMs in on the site Maintenance and Reliability System.
- Expedite equipment component data from multiple vendors.
- Liaise with the Maintenance Supervisor on the implementation of Planned and Predictive Maintenance Programs and daily Maintenance and Reliability System updates.
- Collate, analyse and sort data using Microsoft Excel.
- Review and determine system functionality using the site Reliability Centred Maintenance Tool.
- In addition to IT/ Technical skills, this position requires good understanding of operational process and contract obligations.
- Strong understanding of the engineering requiremeents that drive asset management is required to work effectively with the Asset Owners.
- Ensure all changes/ amendments/ operations carried out on the Maintenance and Reliability System are carried out in a manner where the integrity of historical data and asset information is always protected.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
- Engineering Qualification (Mechanical)/ Craft Certificate (Mechanical Fitter) OR equivalent technical experience.
- Exceptional IT skills (MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
- Previous experience using Maximo software or similar CMMS software.
- Ability to communicate effectively and build relationships with internal stakeholders as well as external vendors.
- Deep understanding of engineering requirements in terms of asset management/ inventory management.
- A passion and thorough understanding of machinery, maintenance and parts.
- Capable of working under minimal supervision.
If you would like to discuss this vacancy or to discuss your career and other job opportunities in confidence, contact us:
GC North Valley Business Centre, Old Mallow Road, Cork, T23 KC67, Ireland.
+353 21 2066178
Please note, we do not require agency assistance with this role.