- At the facility, the company manufactures mainly angioplasty catheters that are used in both coronary and peripheral procedures to unblock arteries.
- We are now recruiting 2 x Manufacturing Engineers (12 Month contract).
- As a Manufacturing Engineer, you will have a high level of technical expertise and skill, which you’ll use to plan, design, set up, modify, optimize and monitor our manufacturing processes.
- Initiates and leads the improvement of existing manufacturing processes interfacing with production and engineering groups in resolving problems encountered on the production floor, using Six Sigma and Lean principles and problem-solving techniques;
- Leads process validations, software validation and equipment validations;
- Leads and drives equipment design, development and optimization for large complex equipment / first time equipment;
- Leads and owns project plans, risk analysis project updates and project implementation for more complex projects.
- The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of analytical thinking in problem solving large complex issues. Shown to be a good team member and has experience of participating in team environment. You need to be able to plans and coordinates engineering test builds and prepares and presents oral and written project updates and technical discussions.
- You will be an SME for process areas and is comfortable presenting in front of a site audit. You can mentor, coach and guide other engineers in their day to day projects.
- You can look forward to a rewarding career, great benefits package, collaborative working and opportunities to expand your skills in this fast moving, dynamic and agile business.
If you would like to discuss this vacancy or to discuss your career and other job opportunities in confidence, contact us:
14 Danville Business Park, Kilkenny, Ireland
+353 56 77 90100