- A new opportunity has arisen for a Master Data Specialist to join our client’s biopharmaceutical facility in Co. Waterford.
- In this role you will be responsible for ensuring the timely update of Master Data in SAP Athena and related partner systems while also maintaining excellent customer and stakeholder relationships.
- The role works closely with all functions and in particular with Operations, Quality, Demand and Finance teams as well as global planners/other sites.
Core Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the ongoing admin of the portal Provide regular KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) and reports related to the usage of the portal and provide support to end users.
- Responsible for the creation of new material codes in all relevant systems
- Responsible for the ‘workflow’ functionality in Athena Support the business with regards to the maintenance and obsoletion of material masters in all systems.
- Responsible for the creation of all new master recipes in Athena
- Responsible for the ECR/ECO (Electronic Change Request / Electronic Change Order) administration in Athena.
- Support the business with regards to the maintenance and obsoletion of master recipes/production versions in Athena
- Produce monthly KPIs and reports on Athena master data
- Support the ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) Support Specialists with IDOC (Intermediate Document) master data issues as required
- Support master data experts in the business as required
- Provide material master and master recipe overview training for any new Athena user
- Maintain all Quality documents in a current and compliant state
- Support above site data governance, end-user forum & transversal knowledge sharing initiatives
- Adhere to all corporate policies/procedures in relation to Master Data
Qualifications and Experience:
- Master data experience within an operations environment.
- SAP experience desirable
- Strong knowledge of manufacturing ERP systems, primarily SAP
- Microsoft Office experience, with especially strong Excel and PowerPoint knowledge
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong administrative, planning and organization skills
- Ability to support and challenge others
To Apply: Quote – PE22112
If you would like to discuss this vacancy or to discuss your career and other job opportunities in confidence, contact us:
14 Danville Business Park, Kilkenny, R95 F727, Ireland.
+353 56 77 90100
Please note, we do not require agency assistance with this role.