Mechanical and Electrical Coordinator – Co. Wicklow
- Our client is seeking a Mechanical and Electrical Coordinator to oversee the refit of two cleanroom facilities based in Co. Wicklow.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the mechanical and electrical scope of works, working with the external design team, and overseeing the project through to commissioning.
- This will be initially a contract for 5 months minimum, likely to extend up to 8 months and with a possibility of other work.
Core Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee the mechanical and electrical scope of works for the refit of two cleanroom facilities.
- Liaise with the external design team to ensure that all mechanical and electrical installations are coordinated and compliant with all regulations.
- Work closely with the project team to ensure that all works are completed on time and within budget.
- Manage subcontractors and vendors to ensure that they deliver quality work in accordance with the project schedule and specifications.
- Ensure that all installations are commissioned and handed over to the client on time.
Education & Qualifications Required:
- 5+ years of experience as a Mechanical and Electrical Coordinator, preferably in cleanroom environments
- Experience with HVAC, plumbing, electrical systems and controls
- Strong understanding of mechanical and electrical regulations and standards
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
To Apply: Quote – PE23066
If you would like to discuss this vacancy or to discuss your career and other job opportunities in confidence, contact us:
14 Danville Business Park, Kilkenny, R95 F727, Ireland.
+353 56 77 90100
Please note, we do not require agency assistance with this role.