MES Lead – Co. Kilkenny
- An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Manufacturing Execution System Engineering Lead (MES) to support the development and onward growth of our client’s new manufacturing facility in Co. Kilkenny.
- For this role it will be a very big advantage if you can bring experience in developing projects or sites from square one.
- The successful candidate will be leading a small specialist team and will contribute towards ensuring the site delivers safe and effective products that meet customer needs whilst maintaining compliance through the effective oversight and management of the MES Team.
- Ensuring the site delivers safe and effective products using the client’s MES System that meet customer needs whilst maintaining compliance.
- The Team Leader oversees and plans day to day production activities and oversees upcoming updates, whilst ensuring that policies and procedures are current and being adhered to.
Core Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coach and mentor the MES team with an emphasis on continual operational improvements and employee development.
- Manage a team of MES Engineers, ensuring the site delivers safe and effective products using our MES System that meet customer needs whilst maintaining compliance.
- Oversees and plans day to day production activities and oversees upcoming updates, whilst ensuring that policies and procedures are current and being adhered to.
- Provide support on all MES applications onsite (POMSNet).
- Partner with Operations, Supply Chain, Engineering, IT and Quality leaders to ensure efficient and effective MES site support.
- Collaborate with stakeholder in relation to goals, schedules and timetables for activities.
- Ensure conformance with all relevant Policies and Procedures.
- Contribute to the creation of Work Instructions and Procedures to maintain compliance.
- Ensure the completion of Performance Excellence Assessments and Development Plans to promote continuous Improvement.
- Ensure the department conducts its business in a manner designed to be protective of human health, safety, and the environment.
- Coordinate and implement process and equipment projects.
- Conduct recipe updates.
- Validate new processes and develop technical documentation for areas of responsibility.
- Participate in and manage capital projects from inception to completion.
- Ensure that change management is in place to appropriately manage modifications of the solutions in your field of expertise.
- Implement the strategy of the market in terms of MES, Electricity and Automation in alignment with corporate standards best engineering practices.
Education & Qualifications Required:
- Third level qualification in Engineering/Manufacturing/Science.
- Minimum of 3 years MES experience.
- Experience with Quality Systems and user acceptance testing.
- Previous people management experience.
To Apply: Quote – PE23050
If you would like to discuss this vacancy or to discuss your career and other job opportunities in confidence, contact us:
14 Danville Business Park, Kilkenny, R95 F727, Ireland.
+353 56 77 90100
Please note, we do not require agency assistance with this role.