- Our client is looking for a MSE Project Engineer to support their busy pharmaceutical site in Co. Waterford.
- The successful candidate is responsible for supporting activities such as requirements gathering, definition, and application/test/ implementation of Manufacturing Execution System MES (PAS-X).
- Undertakes project design, configuration, factory, site acceptance test phases and creates documents developed for our end users within our project team according to agreed planning and functional requirements.
- The Engineer supports the project team in the delivery of project & BAU related deliverables and is responsible for assigned tasks.
- The candidate supports the MES project team in all aspects of the MES project. E.g. overall design, configuration, and engineering of project specific Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) and system integration solutions like ERP.
Core Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support the development of business cases for MES implementation, project charter and success criteria.
- Support project scope development, schedule and execute on-going change management of both.
- Support/ensure regular integration of the project timeline into Global Program timeline and manage local and milestone dependencies.
- Supports the implementation of the Manufacturing Execution System (MES) project and system integration solutions.
- Supports the definition of functional requirements and documentation analysis and develop designs that meet requirements as well as technical documentation required for validated facilities.
- Supports the definition of solution architecture that includes scope, sizing, system / operational requirements, integration/collaboration, project estimations and execution approach.
- Working on breakdowns risk mitigation plan (identification & implementation).
- Supports the implementation team in the following phases: design, configuration, FAT, SAT.
- Work in international implementation teams.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
- IT related qualification
- 4-5-year experience in a Pharmaceutical/ Medical Device environment
- Technology knowledge in MES application (Werum PAS-X) & ERP (SAP) system
- Proven Track record in Business Support role
- Application Software validation Knowledge from FAT to PQ
- Experience on supporting/developing MES & SCADA/PLCs environment
- Good Understanding of Network, server & databases architecture
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Good problem solving, analytical, planning and organisation skills
If you would like to discuss this vacancy or to discuss your career and other job opportunities in confidence, contact us:
GC North Valley Business Centre, Old Mallow Road, Cork, T23 KC67, Ireland.
+353 21 2066178
Please note, we do not require agency assistance with this role.