- Our client is looking for a MMDIT Laboratory CSV Engineer for their busy pharmaceutical sites in Co. Tipperary and Co. Carlow.
- The successful candidates will be responsible for delivery of Automation and IT scope on one or more lab projects in the portfolio of capital projects managed by Global Engineering Solutions (GES).
- These candidates will be required to work closely with the MMDIT teams responsible for the full Automation and IT scope and with vendors / partners with responsibility for delivery of systems.
Core Duties and Responsibilities:
- Partner with local project teams to deliver Automation and IT aspects of Laboratory capital projects
- Liaise with site AIT group to add input to site SOP’s for lab systems
- Author\Review\Approval of qualification documents for lab systems – RS, CS, RTM etc…
- Work with site teams on generation of requirement and\or configuration specification and IOQ test protocols
- Participate in execution of IOQ protocols for lab analytical instruments where required
- Generate any automation change control documentation required for introducing new systems or modifying existing systems for the QO Lab.
- Generate any risk assessment\variance documentation and interface with above site team to close out same
- Work closely with the QAIT function to ensure compliance with site Quality standards.
- Interface with above site teams for deliverables of Enterprise systems such as Empower, NuGenisis, Acronis etc
- Ensures that SDLC is appropriately applied
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
- BS in Engineering, Computer Science, or other technical degree.
- 3 or more years of experience in project/automation/IT support in a similar role with experience in laboratory analytical instrument qualification.
- Excellent facilitation, problem solving, and decision-making skills.
- Demonstrated ability to analyse and define business problems, develop business cases, and identify appropriate process and technological solutions is essential.
- Proven facilitation, meeting/workshop management, project management and change management skills are essential.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, as well as strong presentation skills.
- Experience with Laboratory systems such as LIMS, Empower and NuGenesis
- Experience in automation equipment used in Laboratory an advantage
If you would like to discuss this vacancy or to discuss your career and other job opportunities in confidence, contact us:
14 Danville Business Park, Kilkenny, Ireland
+353 56 77 90100
Please note, we do not require agency assistance with this role.