- Our client is looking for a MMDIT Senior Automation Engineer to join their busy pharmaceutical site in Co. Meath.
- Reporting to the MMDIT BioNX DeltaV Lead, supporting delivery of DeltaV scope on the project(s).
- This candidate will be required to work closely with the MMDIT teams responsible for the full Automation and IT scope and with vendors / partners with responsibility for delivery of systems.
Core Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and/or review System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) deliverables, compliant with site standards.
- Work with DeltaV vendor in development of systems architecture, specifications, controls strategies, sequence of operations through all design stages for the BioNX Development Labs (MSAT)
- Work closely with the Quality function to ensure compliance with site Quality standards.
- Participate in Hardware and Software FATs and SATs, as required
- Provide input to the development of project schedules and document trackers.
- Participate in, and support, relevant project meetings.
- Liaise with stakeholders on the overall project to ensure clear communication between all parties.
- Required to comply with Global Policies, Procedures and Guidelines, regulatory requirements and execute current Good manufacturing Practices (cGMP) in the performance of day to day activities and all applicable job functions.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science or the Life Sciences.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role, ideally in the Pharmaceutical industry.
- Fluent in English, written and verbal.
- Experience in the Design of DeltaV for both Upstream and Downstream processes.
- Experience in the Design, Testing and commissioning of DeltaV site at a GMP manufacturing site.
- Technical proficiency on controls systems including familiarity with control panels, networking, panel/field wiring and PLC control systems.
- Excellent computer skills, proficient in the use of the following Microsoft tools: Excel, SharePoint, Word and PowerPoint.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written).
- Relevant Computer Science or Engineering degree or equivalent
If you would like to discuss this vacancy or to discuss your career and other job opportunities in confidence, contact us:
14 Danville Business Park, Kilkenny, Ireland
+353 56 77 90100
Please note, we do not require agency assistance with this role.