- Our client, a leading biopharmaceutical manufacturing facility in Cork has a requirement for an experienced Packaging Engineer to work on a long-term/ongoing basis.
- This is a contract/secondment role where the successful candidate will act as a representative of Prochem Engineering on site.
- The overall objective of this role is to manage and support a portfolio of projects from a packaging perspective.
- Experience with blister packs and previous experience within the pharmaceutical industry is essential.
Core Duties and Responsibilities:
- Play an active role in site-based projects for packaging operations.
- Participate in and actively promote continuous improvement programs/ initiatives.
- Process mapping and gap analysis.
- Optimisation of existing processes to achieve desired targets.
- Project scoping and gap analysis.
- Equipment specification/design/procurement/installation and validation.
- Project planning and execution including scheduling, task management, milestone planning and reporting.
- Delivering projects on time and on budget.
- Coordinating changes using the approved change control procedure to ensure that cGMP is adhered to.
- Support validation activities for project activities including review of validation documentation and attendance at validation activities.
- Managing safety programs and metrics relating to specific project.
- Design and write summaries for regulatory compliance purposes.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
- Degree qualified with a minimum of 5 years’ experience.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working within a highly regulated industry (ideally pharmaceutical).
- Deep understanding of blister packaging and proven experience working with same.
- Previous experience working within a Grade C or D cleanroom environment.
- Ability and proven track record in working and managing multiple departmental teams for operational and capital projects.
- Solid CQV experience.
- Excellent knowledge of project controls (budget, forecasting, scheduling, planning, etc.).
- Must possess excellent technical writing ability.
- Strong documentation skills with unparalleled attention to detail.
- Have the capacity to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Possess strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must work to the highest engineering standards.
- Have strong technical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in cGMP, general packaging systems and serialisation is advantageous.
If you would like to discuss this vacancy or to discuss your career and other job opportunities in confidence, contact us: GC North Valley Business Centre, Old Mallow Road, Cork, T23 KC67, Ireland. +353 21 2066178 email@example.com Click here to submit your CV