- To provide expert advice and guidance on all packing technology needs for the site.
- Providing support to the sites cross-functional teams/departments to continuously improve manufacturing capability and performance.
- The role will also require expert technical knowhow to deliver an exceptionally high-level standard of project delivery across multiple packing technologies onsite.
Core Duties and Responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for high speed packing line technologies, Automation equipment and manufacturing systems
- Responsible for compliance of EU machinery directive.
- Proven ability to manage projects end-to-end; project conception, justification, through to completion
- Provide detailed project documentation including development and completion of Specification.
- Ensure that all purchasing activities are carried out in accordance with company purchasing policies.
- Design; quality, health & safety and environmental best practice into each project and ensure that all project work is completed in a safe and environmentally friendly manner
- Supervision/management of vendors and contractors associated with project works.
- Support vertical ramp-up of projects and project handover to plant operations team, including providing training to colleagues.
- Lead continues improvement projects
- Responsible for supporting New Product Introduction trials and adhere to change management procedures.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
- Qualified to degree level in Engineering discipline.
- 3-5 years’ experience in a regulated manufacturing environment.
- Experience with process projects, particularly high speed, highly automated manufacturing lines which may include canning, bottling, tableting, dry blending, pouch, form-fill-seal
- Knowledge of controls systems for PLC, MLC and HMI devices.
- Capable of operating at a high-performance level within in a high paced, progressive FMCG environment.
- Exceptional organisation and decision-making skills.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and deliver on set targets.
If you would like to discuss this vacancy or to discuss your career and other job opportunities in confidence, contact us:
GC North Valley Business Centre, Old Mallow Road, Cork, T23 KC67, Ireland.
+353 21 2066178
Please note, we do not require agency assistance with this role.