- The successful candidate will provide operational process support and expertise to the IPT to manufacture quality pharmaceutical products in accordance to meeting the organizational priorities of: Compliance, Supply, Strategy and Profit Plan.
- You will work in an environment focused on collaboration, coaching and facilitating to provide engineering solutions to the IPT team to support a high performance.
Core Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide ongoing coaching and support to cross functional team members, to share Engineering best practices.
- Ensure supply of high-quality product through ensuring equipment availability, maximise performance through OEE and continuous process improvement initiatives.
- Sound manufacturing/Engineering stewardship, equipment resource planning, maintenance scheduling and control. For example, shutdown activities, vendor management, change control.
- Ensure highest Quality & Compliance standards.
- Provide Engineering expertise within a wide range of projects, such as the introduction of new equipment, improvement to the filling process etc.
- The Process Engineer is accountable for supporting the smooth running of the value stream.
- The Process Engineer is responsible for actively participating in the tier process to manage Engineering projects and proactively resolve issues before they impact the business priorities.
- The Process Engineer will be an active member within the cross functional team providing support, guidance and strive for engineering excellence.
- The Process Engineer will model the organizational leadership behaviors and understand the organizational principles to drive a culture of continuous improvement building a high performance organisation.
- The Process Engineer will participate and comply with the Quality Management System (QMS) requirements, including ownership, as relevant to you.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
- Appropriate third level qualification (ideally in Process/Chemical/Mechanical Engineering).
- Demonstrated knowledge in more than one pharmaceutical and/or chemical manufacturing operation (e.g. Engineering, Manufacturing, Process etc).
- At least three years experience in the Pharmaceutical industry or a similar operating environment with experience in an Engineering/Process role in a manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of and experience in applying Lean Six Sigma and Lean methodologies and Engineering excellence through OEE, predictive maintenance planning.
- Demonstrated leadership skills with a continuous improvement focus.
- Project Management Experience leading projects.
- Evidence of CPD desired but not essential.
If you would like to discuss this vacancy or to discuss your career and other job opportunities in confidence, contact us:
GC North Valley Business Centre, Old Mallow Road, Cork, T23 KC67, Ireland.
+353 21 2066178
Please note, we do not require agency assistance with this role.