- Provide operational process support and expertise to the IPT/CoE to manufacture quality pharmaceutical products Reports to Associate Director QA Change Control.
- Provide engineering solutions to the IPT/CoE team to support a High Performance Organisation.
- Accountable for supporting the smooth running of the IPT value stream.
Core Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for actively participating in the Tier process to manage Engineering projects and proactively resolve issues before they impact the business priorities.
- Be an active member within the cross functional IPT/CoE Team providing support, guidance and strive for Engineering excellence to ensure the success of the IPT/CoE.
- Model the company Leadership behaviors and understand the MPS principles to drive a culture of continuous improvement building a High Performance Organisation.
- Participate and comply with Quality Management System (QMS) requirements, including ownership, as relevant to you.
- Provide ongoing coaching and support to cross functional team members, to share Engineering best practices.
- Ensure supply of high-quality product through ensuring equipment availability, maximise performance through OEE and continuous process improvement initiatives.
- Sound manufacturing/Engineering stewardship, equipment resource planning, maintenance scheduling and control. For example, shutdown activities, vendor management, change control.
- Provide Engineering expertise within a wide range of projects within the IPT/CoE, such as the introduction of new equipment, improvement to the filling process etc.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
- Appropriate 3rd level or engineering trade qualification.
- Minimum of three years’ experience in the Pharmaceutical industry or a similar operating environment with experience in an Engineering/Process role in a manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of and experience in applying Lean Six Sigma and Lean methodologies and Engineering excellence through OEE, predictive maintenance planning.
- Demonstrated knowledge in more than one pharmaceutical and/or chemical manufacturing operation (e.g. Engineering, Manufacturing, Process etc.).
- Demonstrated leadership skills with a continuous improvement focus.
- Project Management Experience leading projects,
- Desirable: Project management qualification such as Project Management Professional etc.
- Desirable: Six Sigma Yellow Belt.
- Desirable: evidence of Continuous Professional Development.
If you would like to discuss this vacancy or to discuss your career and other job opportunities in confidence, contact us:
GC North Valley Business Centre, Old Mallow Road, Cork, T23 KC67, Ireland.
+353 21 2066178