- We are currently recruiting for a Process Engineer to lead, direct and guide the engineering team within design projects for Bio-pharmaceutical, API and Food Science manufacturing facilities.
- To deliver both basic & detail design engineering activities.
- Activity planning, work scheduling, assigning responsibilities to the team, and ensuring deliverables can be met.
- Lead the development and control of P&ID’s.
- Lead HAZOP’s and the resolution of HAZOP action items.
- Review of Clients tender documents, specifications, datasheets, verification of FEED design & calculations.
- Development & control of equipment and line lists.
- Manage and analyse the specification of process equipment and technical bids from vendors, ensuring compliance with the requirements.
- Preparation & Issue of RFQ’s, evaluation of vendor’s quotations, clarifications, Technical Bid Analysis etc.
- Review of vendor documentation and handover manuals.
- Verification of all Line, Equipment (thermal & pump), pressure relief device sizing calculations.
- Execution of equipment/qualification validation programs; including re-qualification and re-validation
- Design/Author/Review/Approve/Execute qualification/validation documentation and studies in line with the standard approval process.
- Review of vendor’s documents, drawings, datasheets, specifications and calculations.
- Liaising with other discipline personnel to ensure smooth project running.
- BSc in Chemical Engineering or related curriculum.
- Minimum 6 years as a Process Engineer in an engineering design office or 6 years as a Project Engineer in a biopharmaceutical / API manufacturing facility.
- Advanced report, standards, and policy writing skills required.
- Skills in working to deadlines, planning, team leadership, motivating and developing subordinates.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Highly organised and an ability to work on own initiative.
- Computer literate especially on Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Excellent communicator with strong interpersonal and organisational skills.
- Excellent project management skills and delegation ability.
- Must have a flexible approach to work and be capable of handling multiple priorities in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to effectively train and develop others.
- A team builder with good strategic perspective who possess strong influencing skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively and work with colleagues and customers.
If you would like to discuss this vacancy or to discuss your career and other job opportunities in confidence, contact us:
14 Danville Business Park, Kilkenny, R95 F727, Ireland.
056 779 0100 or via firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, we do not require agency assistance with this role.