- A new vacancy has arisen for a Project Engineer at our client’s busy pharmaceutical facility in Co. Dublin.
- Reporting to the Engineering Director or assigned line manager. The overall objective of this role is to partake, validate and support a portfolio of project activities on site including new process installations, process modifications and process improvements relating to packaging operations unit.
- Which could involve involvement in preliminary & detailed design, detailed project plans, regulatory compliance, validation and installation of equipment, progress updates & KPI’s, and the overall support of projects safely, in compliance, on time, in full & within budget with local and external teams.
Core Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supporting capital projects team for on-site based projects for Oral Solids Dose Manufacturing, Facilities and Packaging operations.
- Supporting & executing Validation support activities on site.
- Partaking or leading potential Continuous improvement programs, Process mapping and gap analysis.
- Optimization of existing processes to achieve desired targets.
- Project scoping and gap analysis.
- Delivering projects and assigned duties on time and on budget.
- Coordinating changes using the approved change control procedure to ensure that cGMP is adhered to.
- Support validation activities for project activities including review of validation documentation and
- attendance at validation activities
- Design and write summaries for regulatory compliance or project specific
- Update project details on a regular basis
- Reporting into the Engineering Director and Site Projects Manager.
Qualifications and Experience:
- A bachelor’s degree in engineering.
- Minimum 2-5 years’ experience in a Pharmaceutical / Food role as a Project/Packaging Engineer
- Ability and proven track record in working and managing multiple departmental teams for operational and capital projects.
- Background in Oral Solid dose Manufacturing & Packaging would be advantageous.
- Must possess excellent technical writing ability
- Strong documentation skills
- Have the capacity to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Possess strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Must work to the highest engineering standards
- Have strong technical and problem-solving skills
- Experience in cGMP, general packaging systems and serialization is advantageous.
- Will require some travel within Europe, depending on project but will be minimal.
If you would like to discuss this vacancy or to discuss your career and other job opportunities in confidence, contact us:
14 Danville Business Park, Kilkenny, Ireland
+353 56 77 90100
Please note, we do not require agency assistance with this role.