- A new vacancy has arisen for a Project Engineer at our client’s busy pharmaceutical facility in Co. Dublin.
- Reporting to the Engineering Director or assigned line manager. The overall objective of this role is to partake, validate and support a portfolio of project activities on site including new process installations, process modifications and process improvements relating to packaging operations unit.
- Which could involve involvement in preliminary & detailed design, detailed project plans, regulatory compliance, validation and installation of equipment, progress updates & KPI’s, and the overall support of projects safely, in compliance, on time, in full & within budget with local and external teams.
Core Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supporting capital projects team for on-site based projects for Oral Solids Dose Manufacturing, Facilities and Packaging operations.
- Supporting & executing Validation support activities on site.
- Partaking or leading potential Continuous improvement programs, Process mapping and gap analysis.
- Optimization of existing processes to achieve desired targets.
- Project scoping and gap analysis.
- Delivering projects and assigned duties on time and on budget.
- Coordinating changes using the approved change control procedure to ensure that cGMP is adhered to.
- Support validation activities for project activities including review of validation documentation and
- attendance at validation activities
- Design and write summaries for regulatory compliance or project specific
- Update project details on a regular basis
- Reporting into the Engineering Director and Site Projects Manager.
Qualifications and Experience:
- A bachelor’s degree in engineering.
- Minimum 2-5 years’ experience in a Pharmaceutical / Food role as a Project/Packaging Engineer
- Ability and proven track record in working and managing multiple departmental teams for operational and capital projects.
- Background in Oral Solid dose Manufacturing & Packaging would be advantageous.
- Must possess excellent technical writing ability
- Strong documentation skills
- Have the capacity to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Possess strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Must work to the highest engineering standards
- Have strong technical and problem-solving skills
- Experience in cGMP, general packaging systems and serialization is advantageous.
- Will require some travel within Europe, depending on project but will be minimal.
To Apply: Quote – PE22060
If you would like to discuss this vacancy or to discuss your career and other job opportunities in confidence, contact us:
14 Danville Business Park, Kilkenny, Ireland
+353 56 77 90100
Please note, we do not require agency assistance with this role.