- The Project Manager/ Project Engineer is responsible for the delivery of projects from concept through to handover, including initiation, planning, design, execution, monitoring, controlling and closure.
- The PM/ PE will be working as part of a multidisciplinary project engineering team on site delivering projects for LM/ SM & Utilities.
- The PM/ PE coordinates the Engineering Design, Construction, Commissioning and Qualification activities on EPCV projects varying in size and scope.
- Previous Project Management/ Engineering/ Engineering experience in the Pharmaceutical/ Biotechnology industry is essential.
- The PM/ PE will report directly to the Site Projects Group Manager.
Core Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage projects from conception through to handover.
- Accountable for the generation of project scopes, estimates, schedules, etc.
- Holds weekly project coordination meetings.
- Coordinate activities of the engineering and design groups within the project team and identifies when specialist services may be required.
- Review progress and man-hour forecasts to enable corrective action decision making.
- Act as client liaison and attend all project meetings, etc.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
- Degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical or Process Engineering.
- 10-15 years design experience within the pharmaceutical/ biopharmaceutical/ API sector.
- Ability to work on own initiative is essential.
- Competent leader with exceptional ability to make efficient, informed decisions.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
If you would like to discuss this vacancy or to discuss your career and other job opportunities in confidence, contact us:
GC North Valley Business Centre, Old Mallow Road, Cork, T23 KC67, Ireland.
+353 21 2066178