- An opportunity for an experienced Project Engineer to work with a well established company in the South East on a 6-12 month contract.
- To assist project engineers with capital projects – PM and execution
- Upgrades/optimisation projects on existing commercial blister, bottle and carton packaging line.
- Partial decommissioning of softgel manufacturing suite
- Introduction of commercial scale granulation suite
- Introduction of commercial scale encapsulation suite
- Introduction of dispensing, blending and materials handling suite
- Requalification of oral solid dose processing equipment
Education & Qualifications Required
- Higher level Degree in Third Level Engineering/Science qualification or equivalent
- Tablet/capsule manufacturing & packaging equipment experience strongly desired
- 5 years working in similar background
- Pharma experience is essential
- Ability to work independently and in teams
- Effective Organisational skills and see tasks through to successful completion.
- Be driven by task / project and will show flexibility to ensure results are achieved.
- Strong report writing skills
- Experience with cGMP compliance
- Ability to understand engineering processes through a logical, data driven, hands on approach
- Self-starter and accustomed to setting personal goals aligned with site objectives.
- Comply at all times with the Health, Safety and Environmental policy and associated procedures.
- Continuously promote a positive safety culture by challenging yourself and others to prioritize safety in everything you do.
- Ensure all work carried out, is in compliance with the required standards, conforming to company, cGMP, cGLP, SOP’s and regulatory guidelines.
- Take ownership for quality compliance in all activities you are responsible for.
If you would like to discuss this vacancy or to discuss your career and other job opportunities in confidence, contact us:
14 Danville Business Park, Kilkenny, Ireland. R95 F727
+353 56 77 90100 email@example.com