- The GES Small Projects Portfolio Manager’s role is to support the activities of project delivery within the region, primarily at the MSD Carlow site in a support role to the GES Director, Small Project Portfolios.
- The Small Project Portfolios Annual Department Budget will be up to $30MM Capital investment.
- Provides oversight and direction to the activities of the Carlow site outsourced managed service team and provides day to day support to the OEP Lead for the Carlow site.
- Acts as Day to Day OEP point of contact for EPCM OEP Lead and key site stakeholders.
- Supports the sites Capital Project Portfolio by interacting with key stakeholders to develop annual spend plans for the site.
- Acts as the GES representative at the site Tier forums.
- Acts as GES Project Manager for assigned projects. This includes responsibility for and oversight of the preparation of individual project Business Case, Concept Design Packages (CDP’s), Basis of Design (BOD) documents, Cost Estimates and Schedules, and presentation for approval by appropriate plant or divisional management, ensuring that capital installations are delivered in a cost-effective manner that meet Safety, Environmental, GMP and Financial requirements.
- Responsible for quality and safety compliance within the GES Team on site and our managed service partners.
- Responsible for working with the OEP EPCM on team resource management – aligns on headcount required, disciplines and reviews proposed resources for onboarding into the team.
- Acts as GES representative to site shutdown preparations in conjunction with the chosen EPCM’s for various projects and co-ordinates with site shutdown team and stakeholders on preparations e.g. power outage co-ordination.
Education & Qualifications Required
- Minimum Third level qualification (level 8) in Chemical, Mechanical, Electrical or related discipline with post graduate qualifications desirable but not essential.
- Experience working in Pharm/Bio Pharm industry with experience in project activities.
- To manage concurrent multiple projects, and to identify and assemble effective project teams.
- Experience of using SAP and advantage.
- Process and Equipment design
- Financial Management
- Process Operations & Process, equipment, cleaning Validation
- Environmental policies and procedures
- Knowledge and understanding of Safety policies, Training policies, Quality policies and all associated procedure.
- Experienced with Engineering Department policies and procedures.
- Financial Management, Analytical Skills and Decision making
- Needs to have excellent Leadership Skills, Communication Skills, written, oral and presentation
If you would like to discuss this vacancy or to discuss your career and other job opportunities in confidence, contact us:
14 Danville Business Park, Kilkenny, Ireland. R95 F727
+353 56 77 90100 firstname.lastname@example.org