- This is a contract position for up to a two-years with a purpose to deliver on a specific CAPEX project.
- We require an experienced professional from the pharmaceutical or life sciences sector for this key role.
Core Duties and Responsibilities:
- Delivery of capital project safely, on budget and to schedule.
- Plan, execute and track the progress of projects through the design phases from inception to handover.
- Ensure key deliverables are adhered to.
- Propose options and effectively communicate to Management & Stakeholders.
- Establish project objectives in line with project requirements and ensure goals & timelines are achieved.
- Put robust plans and strategies in place to manage the project life span.
- Communicate project issues to the team and follow-up with the right skill sets to put best solutions in place on time and within budget.
- Ensure all safety design review actions are completely accurately.
- Provide direction and vision to the project team.
- Ability to resource and link the right skillset on projects.
- Manage engineering consultancy to deliver project.
- Build effective communication between the team, and stakeholders.
- Reporting to management and steering committee on project/schedule/cost issues.
- Ensure adherence to the quality and engineering standards.
- Perform overall quality control of the work (budget, schedule, plans, personnel’s performance).
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
- 10+ years project management experience with a third level degree in relevant engineering discipline.
- Project Management qualification e.g. IPMA, PMP etc. desirable but not essential.
- Cost Control, scheduling and achieving goals.
- Delivery of GMP project within a live operating environment.
- Experience in manging engineering consultancy companies.
- Experience in contract strategies & negotiations.
- Experience in all aspects of API projects incl. Engineering, Construction, Commissioning & qualification is a distinct advantage.
If you would like to discuss this vacancy or to discuss your career and other job opportunities in confidence, contact us:
GC North Valley Business Centre, Old Mallow Road, Cork, T23 KC67, Ireland.
+353 21 2066178