- There is a requirement to hire a contract Project Manager / Engineer to manage a major R&D project build.
- The role is within the Projects Department and reports to the Project Engineering Manager.
- Project Management associated with a new R&D facility which consists of labs, office, pilot plant equipment and services.
- Project Management of the implementation of building and utility projects on the site.
- Developing project scope and process performance targets in conjunction with the site operations team.
- Generation of project budgets and capital approval submissions.
- Tendering & contract award to external contractors, management of the resulting process integration contracts.
- Design & implementation of change control procedures.
- Work with the site operations team to identify process improvement opportunities and generally engage in the sites continuous improvement activities
- Provide technical support to the site production, maintenance and utility teams.
- Work within a cross functional multi-discipline team environment
- Liaise with external design consultants and equipment vendors.
- 3rd level qualification in a relevant discipline and / or similar experience.
- 5+ years’ experience in project management within a large scale manufacturing environment, preferably in the dairy, food, beverage or healthcare industries.
- Demonstrated ability to identify and implement engineering solutions in similar scale liquid processing plant.
- Successful track record of project delivery.
- Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills.
- Excellent communication – verbal & written.
If you would like to discuss this vacancy or to discuss your career and other job opportunities in confidence, contact us:
14 Danville Business Park, Kilkenny, Ireland
+353 56 77 90100